Best Portable Monitor for Laptop: Which one to Select?
If you are one of those people who works all day with the laptop inside and outside the home, then surely you are looking for a good portable monitor for Laptop so that it can be easily and comfortably moved anywhere. This time I leave you the top 5 of the best monitors so that you can choose for no reason.
What is the Best Portable monitor for a laptop?
Below, you can enjoy a comparison of the best portable monitors to take your work away from home:
Mobile Pixels DivX Pro – Best 12.5 ″ Full HD Portable Monitor
The monitor offers you 12.5 ”mobile pixels with a super portable Full HD system (1080 pixels) measuring 32.5 x 21.8 cm and only 1.2 cm thick. Also, it weighs only 1.58 kg.
It can rotate up to 270 to and you can also position it vertically to find the perfect viewing angle.
You can also use it as an auxiliary monitor by sliding it on both sides of your laptop screen.
It has adjustable brightness. Compatible with Android, Mac 10.12, and Windows 7 or higher. It has USB-A and USB-C ports.
Increasing your productivity is ideal for making your work easier and more efficient. 3 Laptops include 12 USB magnetic plates in addition to USB-C and USB-A cables.
- Its definition: It offers you high-quality images thanks to the Full HD 1080p system.
- Transport: It is compact, extremely thin and very light so you can carry it with your laptop wherever you need it.
- It’s versatile: it can be mounted on the sides of your laptop screen or as a separate desktop monitor.
- Compatibility: Supports Android, Mac, and Windows operating systems. It also has USB A and C connectivity for ease of use.
- Without HDMI port: It does not have this kind of connection, which is very popular in computer devices.
ASUS MB168B – Best Cheap Portable Monitor
This 15.6″ Portable monitor for the laptop has an HD system with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels. ASUS has a protective cover that allows you to position it vertically and horizontally according to your comfort and taste.
ASUS is compatible with most operating systems (Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS).
It weighs only 798 grams and measures 23.6 x 37.8 x 0.8cm. It comes with 2 HDMI ports and a single cable for both data transmission and power, so you don’t have to deal with confusion or inconvenience.
- It is light and thin: it weighs less than 1 kg and is 0.8 cm thick so you can carry it comfortably in your work bag or backpack.
- Cover: Not only does this allow you to protect yourself from its effects, but it also serves as a base for placing your table horizontally or vertically.
- Its resolution: It has good image quality with a 1366 x 768 pixels HD system.
- Single cable: It feeds and transmits data through a single cable for easy connection and use.
- Without touch system: You do not have the option of direct handling and selection on the screen.
UCMDA – The best 15.6-inch portable display
UCMDA presents you with a 15.6 inch (35.6 x 22.4 cm) Portable monitor for laptop and only 0.9 cm thick. It weighs barely 8798 grams, making it ideal for carrying in your briefcase or with your laptop.
It has a full HD resolution of 16 pixels with a 16: 9 aspect ratio. You’ll enjoy a more intimate viewing experience for a more complete visual experience.
It does not require any installation or driver. This has two USB-C ports for connection, mobile charging, and power. It also has an HDMI port to support PS4 and PS3, computers, laptops, Xbox, and other devices with similar output.
UCMDA comes with a folding cover that serves as a desktop base. The mini consists of HDMI to HDMI cable, USB-C cable, USB C charging cable, and user manual.
- Its resolution: It offers you 1080 pixels high definition Full HD so you can enjoy high-quality images.
- No installation required: You need to connect it to your computer to start using it.
- Its connectivity: It has USB and HDMI ports to make it compatible with most computer devices.
- It’s versatile: you can use it with computers, laptops and game consoles.
- No output: no speaker or headphone jack.
AZ AZTINE – Laptop monitor for game consoles
I now present to you this 15.6” Full HD Portable LCD Monitor with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, which has an aspect ratio of 16: 9 and 60Hz.
Its IPS screen offers you bright and colorful images with an adjusted brightness of 300 cd / m2.
Also Read: Best Motherboards for Ryzen 9 3900x
It is compatible with computers, laptops, smartphones, tablets, and other devices with an HDMI output interface and full function type C port.
Weighs just 726 grams and measures 36.8 x 22.4 x 0.8 cm, so you can carry it wherever you need it without any hassle.
It’s compatible with consoles such as PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Wii, Nintendo Switch. It includes 2 speakers and 3.5mm headphone output so you can enjoy all kinds of multimedia content.
- Transport: It is compact, thin and lightweight to facilitate its transportation in your work briefcase or study bag.
- Compatibility: You can use it as a monitor for computers, laptops, tablets, and game consoles.
- HD Resolution: So you can enjoy sharp images and clear videos.
- Connectivity: It has a USB-C and HDMI port that makes it easy to use with a wide range of devices.
- It has sound: it includes speakers so you can enjoy the full audio-visual experience.
- Without a USB-A connection: If you are going to buy it, make sure your device does not require this type of connection or that you have an exchange cable.
MSI Optics MAG161V-16 ″ Monitor
Optix has a 16 ″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) portable monitor with a 60 16 Hz frequency at your disposal.
Its IPS screen guarantees colorful and contrasting images with a 16: 9 aspect ratio and an adjusted brightness of 180 nits. It has an anti-reflective system. It’s perfect for video games, movies or videos.
It comes with USB-C and Mini HDMI connections, ideal for all types of smart devices: mobile phones, computers, cameras, laptops, tablets, and more.
When It comes with two 1W speakers so you can enjoy good sound too. It also includes a folding semi-rigid protective cover that acts as a base to place on your desk or desk. It measures 1.0.6 cm and weighs 0.9 kg.
- Screen: It is 16 and to get a better definition of colors, its IPS system avoids light loss, especially the darkest.
- Connectivity: It comes with a USB C and mini HDMI port for greater versatility when using it with a variety of devices.
- Its speakers are: a computer to provide everything you need to enjoy multimedia files and video games.
- It has an anti-glare function: so that the angle from which you look at it does not affect the sharpness of the image.
- Weight: It’s a few grams heavier than other models, but there’s nothing that makes much difference.
Price: It can be a little higher than other goods, but also the best benefits.
Is it difficult for you to decide between such good options? These gestures will clear your doubts and you will be able to make the best choice of your portable monitor.
If you still have doubts about which model is best for you, all you need to do is make a comparative list of the technical advantages and disadvantages of each model to assess your personal needs. This will give you a better idea of what you want to achieve.
If you want to enjoy better color and contrast images, I suggest you choose equipment with an IPS screen (in-plane switching or advanced display panel) because of their liquid crystals. The interior layout protects light better, thus avoiding spoiling and improving image quality. Definition of colors, especially black; Which gives depth and sheds light on the data.
The teams I recommend to you today can measure between 12 and 16. You might think that the bigger your monitor, the better. And it can be for desktop monitors. But in the case of laptops, the situation may be different. Before making a decision, check the measurement and weight and choose with ease of transportation instead of image size.
Before buying your monitor, you should verify that it has the necessary equipment that connects it to the equipment you have (laptop, computer, tablet, mobile phone, etc.) as there are many types of power and data transfer cables. are present. The most common are: USB A, USB C, HDMI, Mini HDMI, among others.
What others say
Never leave feedback from other users. They may contain valuable information to help you decide. Especially the small operating details that make a big difference in the use of each piece of equipment.
I hope this guide on the portable monitor for a laptop will help you in the future if you are thinking to buy a new Monitor.