Child Registration Certificate (CRC) is also named as B-form. It is a necessary document for teenagers and the best alternative for applying for a National Identity Card. National Database Authority issues B-form for those under 18 years of age at very reasonable charges.
Teenagers need the CRC document for many purposes like Applying for board-exams registration, Junior Bank Account Opening and Traveling by air, etc.
Documents Required for Child Registration Certificate:
- Father & Mother’s Original CNIC with Copies
- Mother’s CNIC name must be transferred to Father’s Name
- Child Birth Certificate issued by Local Union Council
Applying for CRC — B-FORM CERTIFICATE
Follow these Steps to Apply for Child Registration Certificate (B-form):
- Visit nearest NADRA registration Center
- Get a token to Apply for B-form
- Present yourself in front of the officer
- Provide the documents mentioned above.
- Review the Data to avoid any mistakes.
- Choose the Delivery Package of your choice. (See Fees Chart Below)
- You will get a printed application form.
- Your hands are neat and clean for precise Fingerprints detection.
- Prepare yourself for a better Impression.
- All the Documents are organized.
Fee & Delivery
|CRC New / Duplicate / Modification||Charges (PKR)||Delivery Time|
Most Asked Questions Regarding CRC/B-form:
What if one Parent is not Physically Present?
Applying for a CRC certificate requires the presence of Parents. But in case if one of them lives abroad, then only the mother or father can Apply; likewise, if both are not present, then the first blood relative can apply with Court Guardian Certificate.
Additionally, if both parents have died, then the Guardian should attach the Death Certificate.
How is B-form different from a Birth Certificate?
The Birth Certificate is issued by the Local Union Office where the Child is Born. Whereas National Database and Registration Authority officially grant the Child Registration Certificate or B-form. However, it is updated in the Family Tree of Nadra’s Database when they apply for CRC.
Do I need to Apply for CRC for Newborn Baby?
You don’t need to apply for B-form for a newborn baby. Approach your nearest Union Council (UC) office. They will issue a Birth Certificate for the Child. Once you get a Birth Certificate, you can also apply for CRC (if needed).
How can I Apply for CRC without Child’s Birth Certificate?
Now, parents can also apply for CRC if they don’t have Child’s Birth Certificate. You have to visit Nadra’s Executive Centre along with your Child and original CNIC and provide your fingerprints to apply for a B-form.
Landline Number: +92 51 111 786 100 (for fixed lines and overseas applicants)
Official Website: https://www.nadra.gov.pk
Register your complain at: https://www.nadra.gov.pk/complaint