Sehat Insaf Card, Qaumi Sehat Card, Naya Pakistan Qaumi Sehat Card, all these terms may confuse you a bit. Don’t worry; the concept is similar but the names are different.
National Sehat Card is Pakistan’s First Health card launched by Prime Minister: Imran Khan on March 15, 2022. This Card offers health insurance up to 1 Million (10 lakhs) to each deserving family. All the expenses of health treatment will be bear by the Government of Pakistan under the Sehat Sahulat Program.
It is an exceptional opportunity for those families who can’t afford standard health cares services due to a lack of financial resources. But now, they can benefit from equality of quality health without paying from their pockets.
A similar scheme was launched in KPK Province in 2016; after the successful implementation & positive feedback, the PTI Governance decided to provide this kind of facilities whole population of Punjab.
According to the officials, nearly 440 billion rupees of the budget is dedicated to this program. Again, that is a blessing for the poor and lower-middle-class families.
Sehat Insaf Card
- First, check your eligibility, type your 15 Digit CNIC Number and send it to 8500.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message.
- You can collect your Sehat Card by visiting the nearest Card Distribution Center if you’re eligible.
- Utilize the Health Card Facilities at Empaneled Hospitals.
The Provincial Health Minister of Punjab: Dr. Yasmin Rashid, said at a press conference that:
The head of the household will get the health card, so it is very important for every family to be registered with NADRA. For the convenience of the public, details can also be found in the office of the Assistant Commissioner in each tehsil from the facility desk, mobile app, and helpline 080009009.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-star-2″ cons_icon=”icon icon-minus-3″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Health Insurance of 1 Million
For Every Local Resident
Include Private Hospitals[/i2pros][i2cons]Not for Overseas (currently)
Only for Nadra Registered Citizens
Pakistan National Health Card Treatments:
- Heart disease / Cardiovascular issues
- Diabetic issues
- Accidental injuries
- Treatment of the nervous system
- Treatment and transplantation of kidney disease
- Treatment of cancer
- Treatment of chronic diseases such as hospitalization. (Jaundice Hepatitis-B, Jaundice Hepatitis-C)
- Treatment of thalassemia
- Pregnancy and maternity treatment
- And other diseases treatments
Sehat Card Check by Code
- Open your Messaging App
- Type your National Identity Card Number (NIC)
- Send to 8500
- You’ll receive the status of the Card.
Check Your Eligibility Online
In order to check the Eligibility of the Card, follow the steps:
- Go to this Link
- Type your Citizen Number & Enter
- A prompt will show whether you’re “eligible or not“
Sehat Insaf Card for Overseas Pakistani
In a TV Show Pukaar: Dr. Yasmin Rashid, was asked can the Pakistani living abroad could utilize the National Health Card facilities? She responded, currently, this Card is valid for the local citizens, those who are permanent residents of their homeland will be able to gain benefits from it. But we are planning for the overseas as well.
Naya Pakistan Qaumi Sehat Card App
You can download the app on your device to register yourself for the program & see the list of linked Government & Private Hospitals.
Sehat Insaf Card Hospitals List
Sehat Card Hospital List Lahore
[table id=5 /]
Additional Information You May Need
- For a family of (husband, wife & unmarried children) the husband is the head of the family.
- A widow will be the head of the family for her unmarried children.
- For a divorced woman and her unmarried children (if they are registered with the mother in NADRA’s database), she will be considered a family head.
- For the divorced man and his unmarried children (if they are registered with the father in NADRA’s database), he will be considered the head of the family.
- A man with more than one marriage, all his wives and unmarried children consider the family, and the husband is the head.
We tried to provide you with the best authentic information you need. Responding to the questions is our priority. If we missed any point or you still have any queries, you’re welcome to ask.
Website of PHIMC: https://phimc.punjab.gov.pk
Email at: email@example.com
Call at helpline number: 0800-09009